zaterdag 2 februari 2013

When introducing yourself to somebody, you'd start with something like 'hi' or 'hello' or maybe even 'nice to meet you'.
Since I don't know whether I'm talking to a two-person audience, or a two million-person audience, saying anything of the above feels kinda weird!

Anyhoo, I'd like to introduce myself to the internet and to the world of blogging, by just telling a little bit about myself. Not too much. There must be something left to talk about when you meet me in real life.

First of all, I'm Dutch. That means I'm from the country 'The Netherlands'. Not from Holland or Dutchland or Germany, nor am I from Amsterdam. Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands, not the other way round. The Netherlans is not even a part of Germany! I also don't feel 'European', I feel Dutch. Proud Dutchie here ;-)

That being said (don't get me wrong, I love stereotypes), I'm a medical student. I'm female. I like a lot of things. Please find me a job where I can practice everything I like, help society and develop myself even more? Since such jobs do not exist as far I have seen and since days are only as long as they are, I keep myself busy with studying most of the time. Med school is tough.
Happily there is enough time and power left to do a few favourite hobbies: salsa dancing (for free), sewing my wardrobe and home interior (not so free but cheaper than buying stuff) and aerial acrobatics (as cheap as possible). You probably don't know what aerial acrobatics is. That's ok. Try googling it, that helps. 

Oh, I also enjoy writing. Making up enjoyable stories about the simplest struggles of life.

So far so good, I salute you, unknown audience!

1 opmerking:

  1. Love the introduction!! Am waiting for more miss,, and I so miss youuuuuuuu,,, we def should try to meet this summer if yet you're not planning to come chez moi any soon!!
    bacii
    www.vitalunaspirit.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen